Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Dreamery
Your access to a great nap on the perfect mattress
Your nap nook includes:
- The most restful nap on a perfect Casper mattress
- A reserved nook for up to 45 minutes
- Access to onsite amenities, lockers and refreshments
Below are some of the rules of the room:
- Please present a valid government issued ID upon check in.
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- A valid credit card must be provided.
- Nooks are limited to single occupancy only.
- Three (3) hour reservation cancellation is required to receive a refund or to re-book a Nook. Cancellations less than 3 hours may be charged a fee.
- Casper and the Dreamery reserves the right to cancel a reservation or deny service for any reason at any time.
- No alcohol, controlled substances or illegal drugs will be tolerated.
- Loud music, extreme noises or other disruptive behavior is not allowed.
- Possession or use of firearms, knives, potentially dangerous equipment, or other weapons or replicas is strictly prohibited.
- Reservations of Nooks are subject to availability.
Refusing to sign the Dreamery waiver, or violation of any of the rules of the room, may result in cancellation of a reservation or denial of service.
1. In consideration of your use of the Nap Nook and access to the Casper Dreamery, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Casper Sleep, Inc., their officers, directors, partners, contractors, agents, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, in connection with any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any loss or damage of property belonging to me, while participating in any activity at the Dreamery, or while in, on or upon the Dreamery premises, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES.
2. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activities at the Dreamery and that such risks include rolling off the bed; injury from use or misuse of the facility or equipment; slipping, tripping and/or falling while in the facility; and other risks of injury, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in the activities at the Dreamery, knowing that the activities may be hazardous to myself and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility and liability for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys' fees, that Releases may incur due to my participation in the Dreamery activities, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
4. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in the federal or state courts of New York. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
5. I agree to observe and obey all rules of the room, and further agree to follow any other written or oral instructions. I understand that if I violate any of the rules or instructions that I may be refused the right to enter, my reservation may be canceled, or I may be asked to leave.
6. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of the Dreamery by my negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
7. By acknowledging this release form and participating in the Dreamery activities, I authorize, and hereby grant a license to, Casper Sleep, Inc. to collect, store, use, publish, reproduce and share with third parties, my personal information, including but not limited to all personal information provided by me at the time of registration, my picture (including photographic, motion, picture, and electronic (video) images, and my voice (including sound and video recordings)(collectively “Personal Information”) in any and all media including without limitation, cable and broadcast television and the Internet, and for marketing, communications, exhibition, distribution, promotion, advertising, sale, press conferences, meetings, hearings, educational conferences, and brochures and other print media in connection with the advertisement and promotion of the Dreamery and Casper Sleep, Inc. This permission extends to all language, media, formats, and markets now known or hereafter devised. This permission shall continue forever unless I revoke the permission in writing. I further grant Casper Sleep, Inc. all right, title, and interest that I may have in all finished pictures, negatives, reproductions, images, recordings, and copies of the same. I hereby waive the right to receive any payment for Casper Sleep, Inc.’s use of, or any rights to inspect or approve, images, finished photographs, audio, video, multimedia, or advertising and copy printed matter or computer generated scanned images and other electronic media that may be used in conjunction therewith.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Wavier of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.